Hellooooo South Korea

I'm here. I made it.

I flew from Boston to San Francisco and I wanted to leave the airport and see the Golden Gate Bridge again so bad. That didn't happen. What did happen though was my flight arriving late and I had to troop it to the International terminal in ten minutes. But obviously something like that would happen to me. The flight was long. I slept a lot through it and they played movies so it went by faster than you'd think it would. I watched some movie about gambling with Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake. Don't ever waste your time watching that. Poor Ben, can't catch a break.

I'm at my hotel now, in Seoul. Seoul looks just like NYC only everything isn't in English. There are more coffee shops in Seoul than I think Dunkin Donuts in Massachusetts. I'm in love. I'll be living in Ilsan, which is about 45 minutes away. Perfect. I can get away to the city without the everyday commotion of it.

My google search is in Korean and I don't know where the translate button is. HM. It's 7:30PM here.. 5:30AM in Boston. I'm not feeling jetlagged yet, but who knows what will happen tomorrow for training. Red Bull always knows how to treat a lady right though. ;)

Anyways, I'll leave you with my first picture and first purchase from South Korea. A fancy looking bottle of water which cost me less than $1. Not too shabby.

Til next time.

Comments