death to jetlag.

SOOO I'm definitely feeling crazy jet-lag. After I wrote my previous post, I legit fell asleep. It was around 6PM here. I literally woke up 5 and a half hours later. It's about 12:30AM here, 10:30AM back at home. I didn't even know I was so exhausted until I decided to take a nap, which almost turned into hibernation. I think I'm going to pull an all nighter to do all of this work I need to do. Plus, training is until 6:00 tomorrow. So that way, I'll be exhausted at the very end of the day and hopefully can get back on a normal sleeping schedule.

I also forgot to mention I took my first subway ride here today. The subways are wicked wicked crowded. We got off at Gangnam station, which most people know the term "Gangnam style" because it is a K-pop song that went viral. Pretty cool. I bought my subway card, which is very similar to a Charlie card. You can add money to it, and just tap it to get into the subway. The only difference is that you must tap your card to exit the subway. (Just like London!<3) Apparently you can use your subway card for taxi fare and at many convenience stores, you can use it to make your purchase - as long as you have money on it of course. I guess after time, it helps you save money. Works for me.

Alright, now to some serious work! Happy Monday everyone. :) (Tuesday for me!)

Comments

  1. Hey girl heeeyyyy!!! I'm so glad you made it safely!! I was worried the snow storm would jack up your flight schedule. It's about 12:30am here at home and I am about to knock out for the night but I thought I'd pass by and leave you a comment. Congrats on passing your medical exam!! lol see no worries!! Korea looks cool from your pictures, can't wait to experience it for myself. Looks like your enjoying yourself so far...have fun, don't stress! #YOLO :) keep blogging & I'll keep reading <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYY a comment, I'm so excited! Yeah, the airport was wicked crowed though because it was shut down for two days.. but the wait wasn't as bad as I thought. The runway still had snow on it which made me a little nervous but whatevs. Trying so hard not to stress! I'll let you know my address and schedule the second I get it. Woooo. Talk soon <3

      Delete

Post a Comment